Saturday, July 25, 2009

Shameless Self-Promotion

I don't know about you, but this photo of Sasha from her second week at home still haunts my dreams. There is truly nothing on earth that stains like Beefaroni [shudder].

A few weeks ago, my dad sent me a link to Disney Family's Messy Baby Contest and this picture sprang instantly into my mind because:
  1. Sasha is wearing a Cinderella fleece
  2. She is disgusting
  3. Like I said, I cannot rid my mind of this image... especially when wearing a white dress shirt for work. If you saw that face in your dining room, the image would haunt you, too
So, I figured, "What the heck? I'll enter" and this weekend I did just that. Go visit http://family.go.com/messy-baby-contest/messy-baby-girls/one-proud--messy-girl-10138/ and vote for Sasha! It's a free site and you can go back and vote for Sasha every single day until the contest ends - finally, a fitting way for you to prove your love for my little girl! :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails