This year we took the prep up a notch with 4 days of ski team training at Copper Mountain, Colorado for the Morningstar boys! Here's what I know about the trip:
- Judging from this, the only photo I received, they did arrive in Colorado with all ski gear
- Sam: It was good. There was snow.
- Ben: Skiing in October is really warm
- Ben: Our condo had a tub with jets. I didn't realize you have to put a certain amount of water in or else it makes a big mess.
- Sam: Our condo had RFID cards for the doors, but they didn't have RFID for the lifts, just regular stickers (Sam found this ironic)
- Both boys: We had to jog every morning. Me: Um. Were you supposed to bring sneakers? Boys: Nah, we just did it in Crocs.
- Sam: I think ski team will be fun (this is Sam's first year on the team)
- Ben: Sam is slow (this is Sam's first year on the team