Friday, November 13, 2009

You call this candy?!?

No, I'm not sure what made me think it was a good idea. I guess it's that she seemed so happy to have the pretty red wrapped candy piece in her hands. Maybe it was her drunk excitement at having found the treat inside her brother's candy bag.

All I know is when she came to me signing for help to open her procured treasure, my first instinct was to grab the camera. I mean, how often do you get the opportunity to chronicle your daughter's first experience with a super sour candy called a "warhead."

Before
After
My guess is that she just can't stand the taste of watermelon.

Me too dear, me too.

6 comments:

Hewitts4Him said...

Not only does Sasha's sweet face bring you joy and laughter but so does her "sour" face....that was awesome!

Sumptuous Stitching said...

AWWW!!! I would've definitely chronicled that. Thanks for the laugh! :)

Miss Cori

The Fox Den said...

Love it! That is great!!

Calico Sky said...

oh lol I remember playing that joke on a whole load of people when I was in 5th grade!

Scott and Paula said...

What a great photo moment!! =)

Holly said...

lol. I've seen other kids try their first super-sour candy, and their faces were about the same.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails