Sunday, November 22, 2009

Bedtime Reading

I popped into the boys' room the other night after putting Sasha to sleep and what to my wondering eyes did appear? My baby boy, sitting up in bed reading Captain Underpants. Ben's been reading for some time, but I have to admit that my heart wasn't ready for him to be reading chapter books already! Today, first grade, tomorrow college.

ps - I'm in a bit of hot water over Ben's ponytail picture. Yes, I know that this begs the obvious question, "If you didn't want me to post this hilarious photo of you on the blog, why did you let me take it?" but we'll let such quandaries be and hope that posting this very sweet Ben picture will make up for last week's very funny but perhaps a bit embarrassing Ben picture.

1 comment:

Shelley said...

Ben has good taste. Those Captain Underpants books are hysterical.

I loved the ponytail photo. What a beautiful kid.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails