Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sasha's First Christmas

Admittedly, it's taken me some time to ease into this "Mommy of a girl" role. A year ago I was wigged out by a pink princess tea set - can you believe that it's only been 11 months since "Sestra's" shower?!? My goodness, it seems like a lifetime ago. There's a reason that God started me off with boys.

You know I've turned a corner when this comes home in my Target shopping bag - a sparkle princess Polly Pocket for Sasha's Christmas stocking (except that she's not a Polly Pocket because I guess Disney didn't want to pay for those rights). I've become quite a Polly Pocket fan over the past few months - those gooey, stretchy clothes are strangely satisfying. But I digress.

I am so excited to share the joy and excitement of Christmas with our little girl! Now... where can I find a "Baby's First Christmas" shirt in size 2T?!?

5 comments:

The Fox Den said...

CUTE!!!

Hewitts4Him said...

You are a fantastic "Girly Mommmy"!

Rayna said...

this is so funny to me becuase i can't imagine getting into girly stuff either! but, i'm guessing i will soon enough! :) so exciting about sasha's first christmas! how fun!

Lisa and Thal said...

Go to a craft shop, get T-shirt iron on material and make a "baby's 1st" or Sasha's First Christmas shirt, just make a iron on in adode or something. That' s my problem too.

Becki Stone said...

http://www.cafepress.com/+my_first_christmas_infanttoddler_tshirt,66121064


=) I go to cafepress for all my special shirt needs!
I love the princess polly pocket..I'll have to grab some for Maddye- she LOVES polly pockets too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails