Sunday, October 30, 2011

Be Very Afraid

You know how on Mythbusters they always tell you not to try stuff at home because they're trained professionals? Apparently, we're not the sort of people who listen to those warnings...

...And the best part (besides Steve's delighted terror in this photo)? It's all in preparation for our four-year-old's Halloween costume.

For all you inquiring minds, it's just cornstarch and compressed air.  But I still don't recommend standing downwind from Sash tomorrow night.

1 comment:

RocĂ­o , Juani y Azamat said...

Hello we are a Spanish family that adopted in Karaganda in April 2010, and we are looking for pictures of our smallest son, I have seen taken in the same foster home and would like to know if you would have some of Azamat, you have a beautiful family, my rocionebu@hotmail.com and email is on my blog you can find our way to see my son in case you know thanks

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails