Tuesday, April 28, 2009

We Have Arrived

I thought that I had used up my 15 minutes of fame... what with my cameo on What Not to Wear (note: "cameo" may be a strong word here), my insightful man-on-the-street news interview last fall, and my spotlight on the BYU EMBA page (note: please do not actually read the spotlight because I think I sound like a twit, but the photo is super-cute so you should visit and marvel at the headshot and not read).

But the celebrity was only beginning.

I found out tonight that our blog is listed on the blogroll of my personal adoption hero, Dawn Davenport. I do not think it is an exaggeration to say that we have arrived. Dawn's work is simply fantastic and all y'all should purchase multiple copies of her book, listen faithfully to her podcast, and dutifully read her blog (all found at http://www.creatingafamily.com). Tell her the Morningstars sent you.

3 comments:

The Fox Den said...

Wahoo! That's exciting!

Silvia said...

Hello!
my name is Silvia and I'm writting from Spain. I met you daugther this winter in the babyhouse. She was in the same class than my son (also called Sascha)
I'm really glad to know that she's happy with her new family

Jstar said...

Hello, Silvia, and thank you for your comment! I am so glad that your Sascha is home safe and sound. We are so grateful for our daughter and I know you feel the same way about your son. There is something special that will always connect our kids :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails