Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Good Snow, Great Friends

Last week our precious friends the Thomases came for an all-too-short trip back to Utah. We made the most of our time together on the slopes!

Xander, Zack, Ben, and Sam pause (briefly) for a pic at the base

Oh my goodness, when did our boys get old enough to ride the lift together unaccompanied?!?

Cindy and Jamie in our annual girls' ski lift-ride pose

Post girls' ski, we let the guys come along.

We had some beautiful days in one of my favorite places with so many of my favorite people!

This may be one of my favorite pics of Steve and me

And in case you're wondering what giant "campfire size" marshmallows look like in my Ben's posession, now you know.

1 comment:

Laura said...

These are the pics that make me want to ski. But then I think about the cold, cold snow and broken bones and then I realize I'm glad my friends like more things than just skiing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails