Monday, November 15, 2010

Creative Tea Set

As I walked into Sasha's room yesterday evening for the bedtime ritual, I was pleasantly surprised to see her tea set all laid out with each piece in its proper place, filled with water, and ready for a proper tea party.  Setting aside the general dampness that always ensues when Sasha decides to throw a tea party, I thought it was cute, until I noticed two new little cups added to the collection - the caps that cover the bolts at the base of the toilet!

Ugh!

Still, I guess she gets points for ingenuity.  Needless ingenuity given that she owns enough plastic tea service for 20 or 30 of her closest friends, but creative nonetheless.

2 comments:

MissM said...

Let's just hope that she didn't actually drink out of them - ick!

Anna said...

I can's stop laughing! Too cute.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails