Tuesday, September 14, 2010

We're All Doggies to Her

I have a theory about Sasha and the more I think about it, the more convinced I become of its truth: I think that we're all doggies in Sasha's eyes.

Consider the following compelling evidence:

First, a conversation from Saturday morning
Sasha, triumphantly announces a potty victory, "Boys! I go potty and put on underwear!"

Realizing that Ben didn't hear her declaration, she asks, "Oh, where my Ben? Ben still sleeping?"

I reply, "Yes, let him sleep"

Sasha: "No, no, I need to go pet him" as she stomps up to Ben's room and tenderly strokes his head.
Next, Sasha, in a quiet and loving moment, comes over to me and pats my arm, chanting, "You good boy, Mommy, good boy."

And she always asks if Chornaya is coming to church with us and is surprised that the answer is no.

You be the judge

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails