Monday, January 5, 2009

The End of Freedom

Well, today was my first day of work and it really was great. I'll admit that I had (and still have) mixed feelings about going back to work after my 7-week hiatus - I am so very talented at getting paid for not working and I've really enjoyed my time home with the boys. Seriously, I could do that full time (getting paid for not working, not hanging out with the boys - that's way too stressful to do full time! Thank God for Steve, he is made of stronger stuff than I). But my salary at Move ends this week and I am so very grateful to have started something so great and so soon.

I'm working as a Sr. Product Manager at inContact and I'm really excited about this new position. This week is all about training, which is good since the contact center industry is new to me. The day was great... except for the two-hour drive home in the snow. Sigh. I'll have to figure out how to use the bus soon :)

You'll be proud to know that I used my last day of freedom yesterday to the full - I went skiing at Sundance! I told you I was good at not working.

Still hoping to hear something soon about our LOI (Letter of Invitation) to Kazakhstan with our firm dates - we'll let y'all know when we hear something!

1 comment:

Jason said...

Didn't know you found something already. Way to go! Welcome back to the commuting world.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails