Thursday, July 31, 2008

Summertime for Sam

Since the past few posts have been about Ben, I thought it was high time to give you an update on Sam's summer. In his own words, here's how Sam is enjoying his vacation:

Almost all summer I've been watching Dad play Metroid Prime 3. When I get a chance to play video games, I play Battlefront II. When I'm not playing video games, I play with Legos. I built the Imperial Landing Craft and the Batmobile. I like to play with pretty much all the sets I have built.

I've been reading a lot of books this summer. The Way Things Work is a book that tells about almost everything, about how it works. It's really cool. Calvin and Hobbes books are really weird. Would you expect someone to do the things Calvin does? I think I've read 20 Calvin and Hobbes books. I really like them.

I like playing with Ben. Well, not always because he's kind of a grumpy kid and he's kind of mean sometimes. He's also really fun sometimes.

I think summer's really fun, a lot funner than the school year. When school starts I think I'll be looking forward to summer again.

3 comments:

sandyamstar said...

It sounds like you have been busy Sam. I remember your dad reading those books....does that make them antiques?

Jstar said...

Isn't the preferred term "vintage"?

Tracy said...

Good for you reading books!
Very cool that you like playing video games, I guess what kid doesn't. My kids play as often as they can as well. It seems that you have really enjoyed your summer. Cool...

Tracy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails