Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Tragedy-averted Tuesday

Honestly, when I posted last week's Tragedy-averted Tuesday I meant it as a joke, not as a recurring theme. I should have known better - with 4 adventurous kids in the house, we can probably come up with at least one tragedy either mostly or totally averted per week!

This week's near-tragedy presented itself as I was working at the computer and heard Ben come in from the back yard behind me.  When I heard the words, "No need to turn around, Mom, nothing suspicious going on here" I knew it was time to grab the camera and intervene.  Not necessarily in that order.

"No need to turn around, Mom, nothing suspicious going on here"
I have no idea how an icicle of that size managed to grow above our back patio.  I definitely understand why Ben looked it and immediately thought, "I must have that for my own crystal sword!" And I'm grateful nobody lost an eye.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails