Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Third Time's the Charm!

by Ben

Today I lost my tooth. My third tooth, naturally. It was painless, unlike all the others. What happened was, I sneezed, and the tooth shot out. Kinda like a bullet. Luckily it didn't hit anyone. It's very sharp (the bottom and the top, not the sides). It's fun to put back in.

And, I also have a wiggly root. I can make the root where my tooth used to be flip up. I should show you that when I get another picture.

There's nothing to wiggle around, 'cause I only have one ever-so-slightly loose one, and that's at the bottom.

And a special thanks to Miss Sara for the candy!

Here's the empty gap under "normal" conditions

And here it is when Ben blows air over the gap, highlighting the super-disgusto "wiggly root"

We stress that "normal" is a relative term in this family

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails