Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Getting to know you...

Over the past few weeks, I've been helping out at church by taking photos of people and happenings in our congregation for a new welcome brochure. I feel like a total dope lugging around my camera and tripod taking pictures of people who don't really wish to be photographed, so I figured I might as well show off some of my favorite pics of my most willing subjects - my family!

Sasha chillin' in the nursery

Ben's favorite part of church - the Hub! (that's the coffee and donut time between services)

Ben explores the church property - some day soon our church will be here instead of a giant pile of rocks!

A few members of our fantastic small group


Hopefully our fabulous church staff can assemble these photos into a truly stunning (or at the very least personality-filled) welcome pamphlet!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

They are great :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails