Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Living Room Redux

Having Mom and Dad buy a new house a block away gave us ample excuse to buy some new living room furniture - sort of the reverse of when we got married! The old futons have served us well, but it's kind of fun to have some new furniture and I love the new setup.
Before
After
Before
After
Something about having leather armchairs makes me feel like a grown up
Finally we have enough storage space for all of our board games (for now at least!)
I'm particularly proud of the cabinet fronts - that was my arts and crafts project and I think they turned out well
Hooray for home improvements! Hooray for Ikea!

2 comments:

MissM said...

I thought I saw some new chairs in the background of another photo. Looks great! I can't wait to see it in person.

Kristen and Jim Powell said...

Nicely done! I love it so much!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails