Sunday, July 22, 2012

Family Ride

On Saturday we took a 19 mile loop up Provo Canyon to Vivian Park and back.  I was so proud of the boys for making it all the way - 19 miles is pretty darn far on 20" wheels!  They were super troopers and I can't imagine a nicer way to spend a morning than sweating up a canyon with my family.

A short stop at Bridal Veil Falls

Resting at Vivian Park - I think the promise of an ice cream lunch was the only thing that got Ben going again!  That and the fact that most of the second half of the ride was downhill.
Ben says that being a sloth is actually pretty hard work.
My poor baby got stung by a bee on his lip on the way down the canyon!  I think the ice cream lunch helped to reduce the swelling a bit.

1 comment:

jody said...

oh poor Ben!!! I hope his ice cream was EXTRA delicious!!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails