Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Disturbing Sights

As I walked around the house this morning, I saw the following:

What's more delicious than Elmo eyes? Polly Pocket heads!

A dismembered Santa chew toy - all that remains is one jolly arm

Chorney, I don't know how to tell you this, but you have some gingerbread man brains stuck to your whiskers

Oh no, gingerbread man brains everywhere!

Really, she's pretty good at only chewing on her toys... most of the time. But when faced with an opportunity as delicious as a Polly Pocket head, what's a pup to do?

1 comment:

Lisa and Thal said...

Oh, I so fear the Polly Pocket. Those teeny parts. She has a PP book she likes to read after breakfast and goes around yelling Pol Pock after her waffles. Too too scary. And the "peepish" fabtabulous slang is driving me nuts. My kid will be talking like a texter when she us 4.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails