Sunday, July 6, 2014

WanYing's First Time Riding My Bike Without Training Wheels

by WanYing

I rided my bike by myself without training wheels today. It's cause I wanted to ride like the boys did. So I rided my bike without training wheels.

I took my training wheels off at the park and then after that I rode my bike home all by myself.

It feeled like I was proud. The hardest part was staying upright. The easiest part was pedaling. Now I think I can ride my bike to church without training wheels and Smith's and Grammy's house and the ice cream place.

When I am bigger I want to ride with my mom and go to ice cream places and snow cone places and all sorts of that places. I like riding with my mom.

That's what I can do without training wheels!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails