Sunday, July 27, 2014

Sasha's Practicing Riding My Bike

by Sasha

I've been working on how fast I can go, and staying upright, and not putting my foot down, and pedal backwards to stop. I'm doing really well at going fast and staying upright and turning. The hardest part is to to stay up and keep your foot on the pedal and not to stop you riding. The easiest part is to pedal and ride.


I'm gonna ride fast to church. Dad said that when I'm really ready, like I got it, we are gonna ride to Smiths and get an ice cream or a snow cone. And I'm gonna ride it to church, the park, and to Grammy's house. Ooh and I also love riding bikes with my mommy and daddy and my whole family. And it's so far to ride my bike around the house and to my friend's house and to the park and I can't wait to show Grammy that I can ride my bike without training wheels.

I feel really happy and I like riding my bike. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails