Thursday, January 4, 2018

WanYing Breaks Her Wrist

by WanYing

I got a hoverboard with Christmas money with my sister and brother and we were at our friend's house and I fell off. I was going up a driveway and I fell and I fractured my wrist.
It doesn't feel good to fracture your wrist.

I went to Instacare and got x-rays and then they told me it was fractured and put my arm in a splint. I fractured my scaphoid.

Five days later I got a blue cast. It feels better now that it's in a cast. [Editor's note: If you're going to break a bone, don't do it on the Saturday before a Monday holiday, it will be five days before any doctor is in the office to cast your break!]

I have to stay in the cast for three weeks.

I'm the first kid in my family to break a bone. That's not a good thing. It's a good thing that nobody else has broken a bone, but it's not a good thing that I did!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails