Friday, March 16, 2018

Qualtrics X4 Summit 2018

I did it! I survived the Qualtrics X4 Summit 2018! And I think I'm almost recovered...

It's such a joy to be a part of a company that puts on such an astonishing, inspiring event. And such an honor to get to show off our products to 7,000 of our customers and prospects - and in the process also get to hear from Ariana Huffington, Lin-Manuel Miranda, Angela Duckworth, Tony Hawk, and so many more deep thinkers with amazing stories. It was a heck of a week up in Salt Lake City.

I know you've been wondering how big a stage and room has to be to host 7,000 people. The answer is - really big. Here's a photo of me practicing our session from only halfway back - the room was twice this deep! And the screen was simply dazzling.

Cramming in the green room the night before our mainstage presentations
It was such a joy to get to present our products to so many clients and prospects!
Qualtrics Text Analysis, my pride and joy

This year I purposed to attend all of the mainstage presentations and it was an amazing experience. Usually I'm so busy and exhausted prepping sessions that I don't get to enjoy the luminaries we bring in to learn from. This year I said - no way! Here's me and several of my close coworkers enjoying the mainstage.

And we never miss the Qualtrics concert! This year it was... Maroon 5! So fun, so entertaining, and we had such great seats. An excellent payoff for a very full week's work.


But wait, there's more! The capstone to every X4 Summit is ski day and this year's was the most amazing ever. Through some polite and persistent asking, I was able to be one of the Qualtrics ski buddies for our Future of Experience Management crew which meant...

...I got to ski all day with Jonny Moseley!!!!

Now... if you don't know who Jonny Moseley is, shame on you. We need to hang out and ski together more. Jonny is the 1998 gold medalist in Olympic Moguls and he is amazing. We skied bumps. all. day.

I'm still sore.
The faithful few who made it to the end of our amazing ski day!
We couldn't bear to break for lunch, so we had a picnic on the snow!
Check out this class act - even replying to my thank-you tweet!

It was an amazing, exhausting, fantastic, crazy week. I'm so proud of Qualtrics and the experiences we were able to give our customers - it really is an all-in effort for the whole company to pull off a conference this amazing. When the going gets tough, we show just what we're made of.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails