Saturday, April 29, 2017

Sasha's 10th Birthday Party

What we did for my birthday party is we went to the classic fun center. We first did bonce houses and climbing till 12:00. Then we skated 12:00 to1:00 during that we did this ticket thing. Where i was in a box with tickets in it and when she pressed a button the would fly in my face. And i would ha-vet to pick up as many as i can and put them in a box. And after i would spin a wheel and see what my prize was. After that i opened presents and we had ice cream and cupcakes. And then we went skating.

This picture is when i was blowing out my candle. And i had a singing candle on my cupcakes. And i was turning ten. We had my birthday at the classic skating center.

This picture was when i was in a ticket thing. You would stand in it and tickets would fly in your face . you had to get as many as you can before time runs out and then you would get a prize.

This picture is when  after the ticket thing we took a group picture with everybody and made silly faces.And there were thirteen people coming to the party.

This picture is when after the group picture we started skating. And i just finished putting my skates on. And my other friends finished to so we took a picture.

 We had a great time and it feels sooooooo great to be ten i cant wait to be eleven.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails