Sunday, October 10, 2010

iFamily

That's right. The iPhone wasn't enough. We are also proud owners of an iPad. Nothing warms a mommy's heart like watching her kids and husband play virtual air hockey on the iPad while next to them her daughter plays a memory matching game on the phone, complete with all of the requisite sound effects.

There is a method to the madness, though - we plan to use the iPad in China to blog and load photos to. At least, that's how my husband talked me into its purchasement. I'm extremely weak right now when it comes to anything that seems useful for China - hence the Big Bird in China DVD that arrived on our doorsteps this weekend to compliment the Ni Hao Kai-Lan DVD library purchased the week before. I like to think of it as digital nesting.

1 comment:

Ryan Lawrence said...

This is the same Steve Morningstar that had the original iPad aka(Newton) when we were in high school. So I am not surprised by this purchase :). But then again I have no room to talk, I have one too !!!! Enjoy it, we plan to take ours and a video camera we have yet to purchase to China with us as well. Any suggestion on video cameras?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails