Thursday, October 7, 2010

Guest Room Redux

The guest room is now officially habitable! For the past few years, the only reason people would stay in it was out of sheer love for us. And for that we are grateful. But now they have a nice room and a nice family to stay with!

It started with carpet this spring migrated to paint while the grandparents were in town, and has moved on to a couch/futon and office nook for working from home. Huzzah! Oh, and don't forget the second Xbox for linked Halo action.

We decided on a Utah/China decorating motif with kites and art purchased in China when I visited a couple of years ago plus our Salt Lake Olympics posters. The perfect mix of decorations for our growing family :)

1 comment:

MissM said...

It looks great! I'm sure I'll get a lot of use out of the second X-box on my visits. :) I just wish I could see it in person sometime soon.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails